Suspension – Syors Damper
Safety. Performance. Design. Innovation. Quality. Welcome to the world of BOS SUSPENSION.
– Metric/Imperial Version
– Trunnion Version
– With Lever
– Without Lever
Metric Imperial With or Without Lever Eye to Eye / Stroke :
Metric : 200×57 – 210×55 – 216×63 – 222×68 -230×60 -230×65 – 240×75 – 250 x75 – 267×89
Trunnion With or WithoutLever Eye to Eye / Stroke :
185×52,5 – 185×55 – 205×60 – 205×65 – 225×70 – 225×75
The Syors is a shock absorber made for demanding enduro and downhill riding.
It was created with one goal: absolute performance.
It is the result of all the experience of the brand at the highest level.
The hydraulic curve benefits from the evolutions developed in other disciplines like Rally-Raid, WRC and Motocross.
Turned competition, this shock absorber is as light as it is efficient.
There are many settings available: high and low speed compression, rebound.
These parameters are based on a double compression circuit: one, with the Kick Valve technology, which can absorb large shocks, and another, which improves sensitivity and increases grip on small shocks.
As a result, the ground contact is optimized and the rear wheel spends more time in contact with the ground.
– Hydraulic shock absorber with 3 adjustment ways (with tools): Low speed compression / High speed compression / Rebound.
– Progressiveness and linear response curve of the coil spring, with a contained weight.
– Kick Valve technology, dual compression circuit for maximum efficiency on all terrains.
– Available with or without a lever to lock the shock in rolling sections where pedaling is necessary.
– Increased lateral stiffness resulting in reduced friction and improved traction.
– AMX3 oil reduces friction and improves the work of the shock.
– Light weight 560gr
– MKP Sold separately.
Frame : PiggyBack
Type of mounting:
Damper base size : 15 mm x 12,7mm
On the shock absorber for models with lever
Weight : 560gr
Hydraulic damper with 3 adjustment ways
– Low Speed Compression
– High Speed Compression
“More or less 2 clicks”.
Technology : Kick Valve.
Helicol Spring :