Check out our range of specific shock absorbers for your Alpine A110.
Benefit from all the experience of BOS SUSPENSION acquired at the highest level for more than 20 years with the greatest actors of the motor sport.
Benefit today from all the know-how of Bos Suspension specially developed to live the best experience at the wheel of your Alpine A110.
Tarmac kit : For sport use, rally circuit, asphalt, for leisure or competition.
Whether for pleasure or for competition, discover our hydraulic-monotube shock absorbers specially developed to give you the best sensations at the wheel of your Alpine A110.
Caractéristiques Techniques :
– Shock Absorber : Single Pipe Hydraulic
– Main Piston : 46mm diameter Double Piston .
– Rod : 18mm Diameter (Chromed plated steel).
– Mounting : Eye-to-Eye piggyback
– Technology : Patented CAS “Selective Damping Control” system. (Selective damping according to the load applied to the wheel. Acts mainly at the loss of contact with the ground and at the reception of a jump).
Antifriction aluminum cylinder
Machined aluminum head, guide box and foot
Main componants :
– 46mm diameter Double Piston
– 18mm Diameter Rod (Chromed plated steel).
– High speed compression adjustment
– Low speed compression adjustment
– Rebound adjustment
– Hydraulic needle stop
– Preload setting
– Patented CAS System
– Light spring
Adjustment ways :– 3 ways
Piggyback :– Yes
Mouting :– Eye-to-eye
Purpose :– Sport use on track, circuit for leisure or competition.
The hydraulic curve, the spring and the settings are optimized according to your expectations (discipline, driving).
Book your personalized test session on the field.
Additional information :
Strong and optimized design: Overhaulable in our workshops or authorized service centres and 100% reconditionable.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in France.
Alpine A110 Dampers – Tarmac Kit
Inline Architecture Shock Absorber – Internal reservoir 3 way adjustment.
Piston: Double piston diameter 46mm
Stroke: 120mm (Front) 127mm (Rear)
Spring internal diameter: 60mm (Front-Rear)
Spring rate: 72 N/mm (Front) – 70 N/mm (Rear)
Packaging: Alpine A110 Asphalt Shock Absorber Kit is mounted in place of your original mount.
Delivery information tab.